Acupuncture Now Offered at Our New Location in New Tampa, Tampa, Wesley Chapel FL!
Benefits of Acupuncture
- Relief pain
- Acupuncture for weight loss
- Help with depression
- Improve your immnune system
- Acupuncture for infertilityReduce or eliminate using medication
- Acupuncture for migraine headaches
- Tennis and golfers elbow
- Relieve insomnia and anxiety
- Acupuncture for arthritis
- Acupuncture for back pain
- Chemotherapy induced nausea and vomiting
- Acupuncture for anxiety and stress
Meet our Acupuncturist!
Dr. Holly Didden
Holly Didden, AP has been in practice since 1997 and is a state licensed, nationally cerified and insured Acupuncture Physician trained in Traditional Chinese Medicine. She completed her undergraduate degree with the University of South Florida and her diploma in Traditional Chinese Medicine from the Florida Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine. She has maintained continual ongoing certification since 1997 with the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, as well as state licensure with fulfillment of all past and current CEU standards. Past professional affiliations/certifications have included: American Acupuncture Council, Florida State Oriental Medical Association, Fellow of the American Society of Acupuncturists, and Certified Drug Screen Collector. Dr. Didden is now proud to practice acupuncture is part of the Sport and Spine Physical Therapy and Wellness Center team in Tampa, New Tampa, Wesley Chapel, FL as part of the Sport and Spine Physical Therapy and Wellness Center team.